Monday, December 6, 2010

Late Night Munchies

This jingle "late night munchies" is stuck in my head right now for some reason. I can hear that guy (who sings the jingle) belting it out, but can not recall what product is being sold in this commercial.

Moving on. I don't even know why I have kept my blog. "The Marong Life" isn't very exciting if I don't log in and write about it. At 10:48pm I would typically be sleeping, with one eye open, waiting for the next wake up call from my almost 7 month old son. But tonight, I had a desire to log in to our blog and babble.

My husband is snoring away. The life of a family medicine intern sure isn't glitzy or glamorous. He's pooped out every night by about 10pm. The hours suck and I just realized that our holidays will never be the same. How naive I am to think that doctors get to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with their families. Who would be running the hospital? So at this point the coolest thing about my husband's job is that he gets to save lives ... okay, well not literally since he's not a heart surgeon or anything ... but he does take care of sick people and deliver cute little babies.

Enough of my babble. Time to join my family in our cozy bedroom ... yes, my son still sleeps next to us in his pack 'n play. He's just too cute to put into his own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment